Why Martin Home Exteriors, James Hardieplank ® LAP Siding, and Simonton Windows?
What’s most important to you? Peace of Mind
We Wrote the Book on InstallationAt Martin Home Exteriors, your family can rest easy knowing that the products you’ve selected are being installed correctly. As Jacksonville’s Premier Exterior Company, we lead the industry in best installation practices and there’s no one better to install James Hardie siding, Simonton Window products, or build your patio enclosure than us.
Helping You Create A Better Place to LiveJames Hardie has a better way to build, with their industry leading products as well as Florida’s finest windows from Simonton—it’s no wonder James Hardie is the #1 siding brand in the United States. When our own professional installation teams pair these products with our “Premier Installation Service, you can feel confident that you are getting the best remodel experience in the industry. When you select Martin Home Exteriors, you are selecting an experienced partner who can help you create a better place to live.
Strength and CharacterAt Martin Home Exteriors, we recognize your home reflects what is important to you. That’s why James Hardie’s technologies combine the best of both worlds – the strength of cement with the character and beauty of wood. With the natural ingredients in our products and a dedication to sustainability, they’ve been green for some time now. Being green benefits the earth as well as your home.
PGT WindowsFlorida’s Finest
• Engineered to Meet Hurricanes Head-On
• Keep Debris and Wind Out – and Your Roof On
• Protect Your Home in Every Way
• A Choice of Styles
• A Choice of sizes
• A Choice of Designs
• A Choice of Colors
• A Choice of Glass Options
- Singles Out HardiPlank ® Siding
- As A Great Value
- As part of its November 2005 story on 4 Great Home Makeovers, Money Magazine told its 1.9 million readers that HardiPlank ® siding is a smart investment that delivers on durability.
- Fiber Cement Siding #1 Project
- For Return on Investment
- Each year, Remodeling Magazine releases its highly-regarded “Cost vs. Value Report,” which details costs of various home remodeling projects and their return on investment at resale time. In the latest report, “Upscale” Siding Replacement (which specifies fiber cement material) topped the list, returning an average of 103.6% ROI, even beating out kitchen and bath remodels.